Biomedica Immunoassays started its own R&D program in 1988, and is now producing a range of innovative immunoassays for cardiovascular investigations and bone metabolism.
A worldwide distribution network has been established for these lines.
- Bone Regulation
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- Infectious Diseases
- Analytical Testing Services
- ELISA – diagnostic analysis of soluble biomarkers in biological fluids is offered for all Biomedica Immunoassay ELISAs
- Luminex – simultaneous quantitative analysis of multiple biomarkers on the Luminex platform according to the customers specifications
- osteomiR - microRNA analysis for the measurement of bone density in osteoporosis and type 2 diabetes patients
- thrombomiR - microRNA analysis for the measurement of cardiovascular risk fatcors
- LecChip – analysis of O- and N-glycans on proteins
Link to Biomedica